Inspired by the Design Thinking technique, Atomic Digital Design has been accompanying brands and companies for 9 years, from the definition of their needs to the realization of their projects and experiences in augmented reality.
We are looking for a Content & Community Manager 🚀
Your mission will be to develop and implement a global content strategy aligned with the overall marketing strategy, to bring the brand to life on all of our platforms: website&blog, newsletter, social networks...
You like to play with words, have a critical mind, a strategic vision, and are at ease in operational matters?
As part of the marketing team, you will collaborate with all of our teams, clients, and partners helping with: developing ADD’s brand awareness, establishing our position as a top player in augmented reality, and engaging our communities.
This position has a large scope, with a lot of autonomy, brainstorming, and human relations.
- Elaborate and follow up the editorial calendar.
- Publish on all platforms and animate conversations with our communities.
- Monitor statistics and prepare reports.
- Ensure project management on specific projects: webinar, visual production/video, sourcing, management of providers...
Conception and Content creation
- Produce content with the right brand tone of voice and integrate each platform’s best practices.
- Show initiative and suggest ideas during team brainstorms.
Platforms & ecosystem monitoring and Benchmarking
- Be curious about what other brands do and how not only in the AR ecosystem.
- Be able to understand every platform's new features (especially social media) and to share ideas about how we could use them for a specific brand.
Experience & Skills
At least 3 years of relevant experience in communications, content, and marketing. By relevant we mean that you have developed, implemented, and evaluated highly successful multi-channel communication strategies and campaigns in your past experiences.
Excellent writing skills and a creative mind. You have tons of ideas, and when it comes to really building on them, you can take them from A to Z, with an eye for aesthetic detail.
Top interpersonal skills. You’re not shy and so this allows you to easily develop and nurture relationships both internally and externally.
Team spirit. We all work as one! You have the spirit of collaboration as you will work with several teams to pursue our global challenge. Together we go further!
Strong autonomy, ownership, and responsibility. We care about our team, our clients, partners... as we were all part of the same AR family.
Excellent time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines under pressure and manage multiple projects and stakeholder demands simultaneously.
Fluency in written and spoken English and one additional language (French, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic...).