- Creation of fixed content (20%): print and social networks, formatting of external communication (newsletter, social network posts); layout of posters, flyers; adapting all content to the company's graphic charter.
-Dynamic content creation (40%): making-offs, showreels, social network stories; editing and motion design; creation of video support for social networks and our Youtube channel to showcase the various projects we've carried out.
- Capture: (30%) of videos and photos for events and making-of shoots.
- Website content integration (10%)
Our expectations within the onboarding +90 days 🎯: -> full autonomy within 90 days
Google Suite, Notion, slack, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effect
Profile requirements - Currently a 3rd year design student or higher
- Very good reading and understanding of the graphic charter and ability to translate it into all marketing content
- You are familiar with editing, motion design and a video editing tool
- Good knowledge of framing and image composition
Your soft skills: curiosity, creative sensitivity, critical thinking, an artistic eye and the ability to enhance content.